Blockachain seeks for a Research Project Manager
As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, blockchain, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
Blockachain’s research unit works at the frontiers of international research and innovation and collaborates with world-class academic and industrial actors, start-ups and SMEs, on large collaborative research projects (Horizon 2020) in various sectors such as Media, Public Sector transformation, Smart Cities and sustainability, Healthcare, and Manufacturing with our core competence being on machine learning and AI, data analytics, blockchain, large-scale cloud implementations.
More details about our Projects: https://ilab.atc.gr
We are looking for a qualified Research Project Manager to join our Innovation Lab, which specialises in the design, implementation and management of international research projects. We seek excellent, responsible professionals who demonstrate high integrity and reliable standards, with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
The Research Project Manager is a multi-faceted and challenging role, responsible for the implementation of research and innovation ICT projects as well as for setting up and submitting new proposals in the context of several research funding opportunities.
The successful candidates will become part of a team of talented individuals with diverse expertise levels, working collaboratively on common goals and tackling key global societal challenges. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a friendly and close-knit team and an environment which fosters innovation and new research directions.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Proven experience in project management activities within the software development field preferably with the European Institutions
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience with MS Project and other MS Office tools
- Customer, Quality and Results-oriented
- Efficient communicator and Team-Player
- Highly competent in problem-solving, methodical and flexible
- Adept with reporting
- Available for occasional travels & short-term missions
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health coverage
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics.
- Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients.
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office).
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now. Interested candidates should send their CVs in English.