Blockachain seeks for a SW Engineer
As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, blockchain, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
We are currently looking for a qualified Software Engineer to join our Innovation Lab, which specializes in the design, implementation and management of international research projects. We seek excellent, responsible professionals who demonstrate high integrity and reliable standards, with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
The Software Engineer is a multi-faceted and challenging role, responsible for the design, implementation and test of technical solutions related to our research and innovation ICT projects as well as preparing technical, operational and user related documentation in support of the implemented applications.
The successful candidates will become part of a team of talented individuals with diverse expertise levels, working collaboratively on common goals and tackling key global societal challenges. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a friendly and close-knit team, and an environment which fosters innovation and new research directions.
- Design, build and maintain technical solutions.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of existing and new applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization and test automation
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Perform application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications
- Mentor and train junior software engineers
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least four (4) years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
- Practical experience in backend programming (Java and/or Node.js)
- Practical experience in a modern web development framework like ReactJS or equivalent
- Repositories, such as Mongo DB, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Solr, Elasticsearch
- Software Architecture Trends and Patterns (Microservices, REST, Serverless)
Additional experience in any of the following fields is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health coverage
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
- Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office)
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.